Sunday 23 August 2009

Speedy update

Shortenable to "Speed date" maybe.

I've not been blogging much since I'm working my nuts off to finish this Lite game for the Game Jolt Competition. That brings me to some points.

-I still don't have Pro - Softwrap remain yet to reply to my email.
-The game is now called The Hilarity Of Murder.
-It's named like that as it now has one of the ten GJ axioms into it.
-The axiom is "Laughter is the Best Medicine".
-In the game, you have an illness which's deadly effects are only stopped if you're finding things funny.
-You find murder funny.
-It's doing well.

I'll blog when it's done or I know I'll have some time free to post.

On another note, I plan on finishing It Only Takes A Second after this game is made and I finally have Pro again.

No comments:

Post a Comment