Wednesday 2 September 2009

Unsureness

...of what exactly to make now. It Only Takes A Second and The Hilarity of Murder are both now finished (and Game Jolt's competition deadline has passed - now to see if either of them place).

Referring to an earlier blog entry, which mentioned three halted WIPs, the Aargon remake is unlikely to be completed any time soon, Rotatarama never got off the ground, and Innoquous World will be a steadily-made game I'm not going to work on yet.

The idea I'm most tempted by is a Pro overhaul of The Hilarity of Murder, with its gimmick removed and online play installed. I'm fairly proud of the engine I managed to make for it, and would like to see it go to better use personally.

In other news, I have a job! And it's voluntary! :P I do occasional/frequent (not yet sure) 2.5 hour shifts at the village shop. The village shop in question is tiny. So, yeah. Fun.

Last thing: I've changed the Song of the Moment. :)

Well, that's all. Frequency of blog entries will probably be slow now, but I aim to get at least one a week written.

Byee!

1 comment:

  1. The idea for a "The Hilarity of Murder" with online play sounds fun,mmmm... I imagined it with lots of guns and things to collect and interact while playing online with others, set up teams to fight against other teams, chating etc.

    Hehe, good news about the job. ^_^ Some money in your pocket, your own money! :P Keep it up and have fun in your life.

    And of course can't wait to see something great again from you. :)

    ReplyDelete